Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Answers


How do I place an Order?

You can order by sending an e-mail (see Contact page for e-mail address) with the items (and relevant details).
You will be contacted to confirm your order, method of payment, and pick-up/shipment.

Back to Top


How do you protect my personal information?

For online payments, your credit card number is never collected. You will be sent a PayPal invoice to your e-mail, which contains a link letting you pay for your order online. It is done on PayPal's secure site.

The major benefit of PayPal payments is that your credit card number is never released to the retailer, so you can be sure there will be no fraudulent charges. PayPal is the world's largest online payment service.

Back to Top


Are these rackets the same as the ones found in Games Stores like FG Bradley's?

Often the rackets you find in other stores are pre-made rackets meant for recreational players. Their prices often range from $15 to $100 just for premade rackets, ranging from slow and no-spin to medium and little-spin. The LKT LoopSonic that I carry will likely have more spin than the $100 models found in other stores.

On the grand scale including competitive rackets, the premades in other stores will have a Spin rating between 10/100 to 20/100, the LoopSonic is a 30/100, and competition rackets are generally 65/100 to 100/100.

Premade rackets are good for recreational players and beginners. If you want to play competitively, you'll want to start with a lower-end competition racket starting around $40.

Back to Top


Does the colour of the rubber matter? (Red vs. Black, Forehand vs. Backhand)

If you get two rubbers, one must be Red and the other Black. But it doesn't matter which side is Red or Black. The majority usually prefer Red on the forehand side, but it really doesn't matter.

NOTE: It is common that for any given rubber model, the Black rubber is often slightly tackier, but not by much. If you don't play competitively, you probably won't notice the difference. This is caused by the pigments used in Black rubbers.

Back to Top


Do I have to pay taxes?

All purchases will have 5% GST added on, and Ontario residents must pay an additional 8% PST (total 13%).

If you pay cash, you still have to pay taxes.

Back to Top


Is there a warranty on equipment?

There is a 1-Year Warranty on all ping pong tables.

Back to Top


What colours do the rubber sheets come in?

Rubber sheets come in Red and Black. A proper racket has one Red and one Black side. It is illegal (in sanctioned tournaments) to play with two Red sides, or two Black sides.

Back to Top





PayPal Verified

Shop safely.